Benefits and Features
- No need to hold a heavy book or tablet PC for long periods.
- With the Book Seat your hands are free to take notes, have a snack or simply relax
- Elevating your text makes reading more comfortable and can help reduce strain on hands, arm and neck.
- Clear acrylic page holder keeps your book open or your tablet computer in place.
- Turning pages is easy by simply folding down the clear acrylic holder to allow enough clearance to turn the page.
- Made from quality furniture grade micro-fibre fabric specifically selected for its texture and ease of cleaning. Most marks can be removed with a damp cloth.
- Handy pocket for pens, reading glasses, a mobile phone or your favourite chocolate bar.
- Convenient carry handle.
- The Book Seat is lightweight (< 250 grams) which makes it perfect to take on holiday or while travelling.
The Book Seat is an original invention first conceived in 2002. Being the original and first of its kind, the simplicity and flexibility of its patented design allows it to accommodate different sized books and devices.
The Book Seat will comfortably hold text books, novels, tablet computers, electronic readers as well as gaming and entertainment devices. Tablet computers need not be removed from their covers to work perfectly well in The Book Seat.
Its brilliant yet simple design means there are no clumsy straps or fasteners to hold your reading material. The Book Seat’s unique shape allows a book to be supported properly as well as providing a ventilation path when used with devices like an iPad.
This ventilation can assist in a tablet PC running at a cooler temperature compared to a product which may restrict airflow around the rear of a tablet device.
The foam bead filling of The Book Seat allows it to be placed on different types of surfaces. It will sit comfortably on your lap, in bed, on a table or the arm of a lounge chair. It will even support your book on the uneven surface of a sandy beach!
The Book Seat makes reading more comfortable than ever before, no more cold or aching hands and arms.
* The Book Seat is not intended as a therapeutic device however it has been recommended by some physiotherapists for patients with certain physical conditions.